Special interest in:
- Men’s Health
- – Pre & Post Prostatectomy
- – Incontinence
- – Erectile Dysfunction
- Colorectal Dysfunction
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- – Incontinence
- – Prolapse
- – Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Antenatal & Postnatal Care
P: (07) 5474 9093
E: [email protected]
Zoë has worked both in private practice and in the public health sector treating women and men with pelvic health conditions. She has worked in private practice alongside a team of Urological surgeons and nurses predominantly treating men pre/post prostatectomy and women of all ages with urinary trouble. She has also been involved in the development of local networks connecting medical (Gynecologists, Urologists, GPs etc) and allied health professionals (Physios, Exercise Physiologists, Psychologists etc) interested in chronic pelvic pain. These networks have been concerned with raising community awareness and improving management for people living with a pelvic pain condition such as endometriosis or sexual dysfunction due to pain.
In her role as senior pelvic health physiotherapist in the public hospital, Zoë has treated and managed pregnancy related discomforts, provided inpatient education on the maternity ward and assisted with postnatal management of perineal tears/birth trauma. This role has also required her to work closely with pelvic oncology patients and other members of their team.
Zoë is passionate about helping people live a holistic ‘pelvic healthy’ life – she has presented at various prostate support groups and for local GP networks and is currently undertaking her Clinical Masters in Physiotherapy, majoring in Continence & Womens Health.
When Zoe is not working you will find her either studying or outdoors on the mountain bike, running or hiking and listening to her son play beautiful music on his piano!
• Currently enrolled: Clinical Master of Physiotherapy Majoring in Continence and Women’s Health (Curtin University Perth)
• Post Graduate Certificate in Physiotherapy (Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy): Melbourne University 2013 • Master of Physiotherapy (University of Sydney 2005) • Bachelor of Exercise Science and Rehabilitation: Hons Class 1 (University of Wollongong 2000)
• Allied Health Practitioner’s Regulation Agency (AHPRA) • Continence Foundation of Australia • Australian Physiotherapy Association
Zoe LinkedIn Profile