Women's, Men's & Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
Women’s, Men’s & Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
Special interest in:
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction – Incontinence (bladder & bowel), Prolapse
- Antenatal and Postnatal Care – Exercise & Education
- Paediatric Incontinence
- Breast Feeding Dysfunction
- Endometriosis and Adenomyosis
- Pelvic Pain – Vaginismus, Dyspareunia, Vulvodynia
- Gynaecological Conditions Pre & Post Op – Prolapse Surgery, Hysterectomy, Oorphrectomy
P: (07) 5474 9093
Ocean started her physiotherapy career in Perth (WA) after graduating from Curtin University in 2008. She has worked in private practice, as well as public and private hospitals – predominantly in the field of continence and women’s health. In 2011 she returned to Curtin University to embark on her Masters of Physiotherapy (Continence and Women’s Health), which she completed in 2014.
Ocean feels very privileged to be working in a field she is so passionate about. She loves learning, and will always enthusiastically seek ongoing professional development. Ocean believes in listening to clients so that management can be individually tailored to their goals and circumstances. She values a team approach so that people receive the best care from relevant practitioners.
Teaching and explaining are one of Ocean’s strengths, and she welcomes clients to voice any confusion or concerns. She believes in using education to empower people to make their own informed health choices.
Outside of work, Ocean loves her family, volleyball, surfing and music.
• Bachelor of Science (Physiotherapy) Curtin University (2008)
• Masters of Clinical Physiotherapy (Women’s, Men’s and Pelvic Health) Curtin University (2014)
• Allied Health Practitioner’s Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
• Continence Foundation of Australia
Ocean LinkedIn Profile